Friday, August 26, 2011

bananas...


























that's what my life has been lately.  bananas.  well, my work life, anyway.  it was tiring me out!   that is the main reason i decided to give up sugar for a while and i must admit that, two weeks in, i feel better.  significantly less bone tired, less...spent.  i expected i would be cranky for a week or so as i adjusted to life without regular doses of mini Hershey® bars, but i am beginning to suspect that being a little miss crankypants is just an unfortunate aspect of my personality.  then again, in my own defense, i'm not entirely convinced that i'm not surrounded by these:




























so.  tgif.  i hope your weekend is lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! :) Who knew bananas could be so photogenic? And that wall paper makes me laugh ...

    ReplyDelete